Christine Bongiovanni-Stiff Coaching

Welcome to my blog page! I am a life coach who has been transforming the lives of women for over 30 years by showing them how to develop self confidence. You can book your free consultation coaching session or go check out my website. I look forward to changing your life, forever!

One Difference Between Those Who Achieve Their Goals & Those Who Don't


I am starting to see a pattern in my clients and the success that they achieve, or that they don't achieve.

Their level of success started with their belief of whether they could succeed or not.


Bottom line factor is their level of belief in their ability to achieve the desired result, starting from the very start of the program.

It's super interesting because looking back from my new perspective as a life coach, allows me to go back into 30 years of client case studies.

Those who achieved massive results were not the ones who were genetically gifted.

The ones who achieved massive results believed that they would.

They were solid in both their belief of themselves and my program.

They were able to take the mind management tools and implement them to deepen their belief.

They were able to visualize themselves as the person they wanted to be at the end of the program.

They believed so hard that they were already putting into action that person from the future, thinking with her evolved brain.

I can even see this in my own work.

There were many obstacles where I couldn't see myself on the other side.

You know what's funny? I never made it to the other side of those obstacles.

Every obstacle where I could see myself on the other side, before it happened, where I believed with my heart that I could achieve success to get to the other side, where I was living as that future person,  those are the times I made to the other side.

I laid out the strategies to overcoming the obstacle and I followed through with completing those strategies and coming up with new plans if I hit failure.

Read that again.

When I hit failure, I re-assessed, came up with a different plan and kept moving forward.

Because I believed.

People who believe don't give up.

People who believe look at the facts and come up with another route.

This my friends is what I want to leave you with.

Achieving success means that you will fall down and need to pick yourself up. Possibly start over, but with a whole new set of tools and beliefs.

So I want to ask you:

Are you comfortable living with your old results?


Would you be more comfortable living with the results of your dreams?

Me too.

We have two options:

Live in the comfort of your past life or live in the discomfort of getting to your new life.


If you do the latter then you will continue to evolve your comfort into something greater than your past comfort.

Doing what you've always done is fine for some people, totally cool, but if you're wishing for something different, then you have to go make it happen.

Hello discomfort. I love getting comfortable with getting uncomfortable.

Last question I have for you:

What would your future self, the one who has already overcome that next obstacle, say to you while you stand in front of that barrier?


I love learning how to live today as though I've already achieved my next impossible goal. 

I love talking to my future self and asking her what she would do.

I love it when she points out my old thinking and reminds me that I'll never become her unless I believe hard in something bigger than defeat.

If you are struggling to achieve your next dream or maybe you don't even know what that dream is. Maybe you're just being comfortable doing the same old, same old, but you know when you talk honest talk with yourself that you want more for your life. 

If that's you then I'd love to have a conversation with you to determine whether you want to work with me to help you figure this out. I'd love to help you unlock the door to your future, that door that you maybe even haven't found yet. 

When you find the belief that you can do this then send me an email, before your belief runs to the corner and hides. Like it always does.

This time is going to be different!

P.S. This, by the way, is what I do for you. I help you assess what is happening for you, what struggles you are bumping up against. Kind of like opening up your brain and showing it to you. It is the best thing ever, in my humble opinion!

_______________________________________

My Awaken(TheTrue)You program is for strong, success driven women who want to discover their true self, discover the missing key, find their purpose and then start building a legacy from pure power. I have made it may mission to show you how.

I'd love to offer a free call for you to work out whether or not my program and life changing promise is a fit for you. Either book your call now or send me an email with your availability before your subconscious primitive mind tells you to run and hide.

Please share this message with anyone who you think might benefit from hearing this message and I highly encourage you to get on my mailing list where I send out weekly tips on how to start building love and confidence within yourself.




























No comments:

Post a Comment