Christine Bongiovanni-Stiff Coaching

Welcome to my blog page! I am a life coach who has been transforming the lives of women for over 30 years by showing them how to develop self confidence. You can book your free consultation coaching session or go check out my website. I look forward to changing your life, forever!

One Secret Tool To Overcoming Your Fear


I know and I hear you.

Swipe left, swipe right, scroll up, scroll down and a google search away you will find all the things you could possibly read about living in fear and how to blast yourself through it.

We can read about how life is a struggle.

How the potential for failure is ever present.

How those who live in fear will never achieve their potential.

How to just push your limits.

How to dare greatly.

How to jump in, head first, or you'll never know your true possibility.

All I can say is, "Easy for you to say!"

Truth be told, I have always been into powerfully motivating words, I truly believe they can spur us forward (though now I understand that the reason is because of the feeling that the words generate in my mind - hello thought model).

I did (some) hard things.

I did (some) things that scared me.

Yet I still wasn't touching my true potential.

Then something changed for me.

That something was coaching from my master coach, Brooke Castillo, who broke down for me the truth behind overcoming the emotion of fear.

AND,

she helped me let go of my self conscious self.

She taught me how feelings are just vibrations in our bodies.

She taught me that resisting them only made them stronger, but that allowing them softened them and made them overcomeable (new word, use it, it's awesome).

This is when I was truly able to start looking fear in the eyes and laugh at it.

I can handle a vibration in my body because it most certainly is not going to kill me.

When we have the tools to look at our problems by breaking them down into all of our ridiculous thoughts about it. It allows us to see them all in black and white, which allows us to use my favorite tool to break those pieces down even more. I can then begin to see how I'm showing up, based on feeling fear, and what results those thoughts are creating for my life.

This is more motivating to change than any quote on Instagram!

Now that I can see my current result I may be ready to move forward and create a more intentional scenario with that thought model. Putting self confidence in the place of fear I can start plugging in my new actions, my new thoughts and my new results.

Then I can, thank you Nike, JUST DO IT!

This is the one important puzzle piece that most motivators leave out.

Instead of just muscling through you now have a tool that makes tackling fear doable.

This is where the magic is but before moving forward you first have to discover something else.

Self confidence.


I'll be honest, with some of the obstacles I fear, the above work just doesn't seem to pan out, fear still wins.

Luckily, I still have options.

I can just muscle through and be uncomfortable for a hot second.

I can fall on my face and not make it mean anything except that I trusted myself enough to go for it.

I can bring it to my coach.

Bringing it to my coach allows me to take my eyes off of it for a bit and let her show me what is going on inside my brain.

I still get to create the magic but with the help of a mind magician!

If you struggle with avoiding the things you want to do then you're most likely struggling with a mixture of emotions. I would guess that the top three might be fear, lack of self confidence and lack of trust in yourself to follow through.

To be able to fill that void in your life, to be able to seek your purpose, to be able to build your legacy,  you will need to learn how to manage your mind.

There is an easier and faster way than what you have been doing.

We have no guarantee to the number of days we're given.

Give yourself the gift of moving into the fast lane to your dreams because they are completely possible. Let me give you the tools to create the key that opens that door.

_______________________________________

My Awaken(TheTrue)You program is for strong, success driven women who want to discover their true self, discover the missing key, find their purpose and then start building a legacy from pure power. I have made it may mission to show you how.

I'd love to offer a free call for you to work out whether or not my program and life changing promise is a fit for you. Either book your call now or send me an email with your availability before your subconscious primitive mind tells you to run and hide.

Please share this message with anyone who you think might benefit from hearing this message and I highly encourage you to get on my mailing list where I send out weekly tips on how to start building love and confidence within yourself.






















No comments:

Post a Comment