Christine Bongiovanni-Stiff Coaching

Welcome to my blog page! I am a life coach who has been transforming the lives of women for over 30 years by showing them how to develop self confidence. You can book your free consultation coaching session or go check out my website. I look forward to changing your life, forever!

Three Steps To Changing Your Past Life Story


My personal transformation process really started to kick in when I finally decided I was tired of hiding and tired of fighting with my past life story.

There was definitely plenty of transformation going on prior to that, the biggest transformation happening when I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.  So many beautiful things happened after this point in my life but, as we humans like to do, I continued to hold on to past regret, resentment and disappointment. Though I knew that I had been washed clean I still a practice of rehashing my past, blaming others and myself for things I had done wrong.

Then I found The Life Coach School where my Master Coach Brooke Castillo literally changed my brain around the past. She helped me to clearly see how this energy I was spending was affecting my life. Her teachings helped me to see that my past was perfect, it happened, it can't be changed and how I was giving so many other people power over my current life.

Then through the teachings of Rick Warren in The Purpose Driven Life, it truly sank in how I was perfectly imagined even before I was placed in the womb of my mother. How He knew everything I would do before I had done it, how He had allowed it all.

As I do this work, continuing to peel the layers back, I clearly see how I didn't understand my worth. How I made some poor choices because I didn't matter to me. What truly matters is that He knew my worth and He covered my poor choices in love and protection.

He saw way more in me than I saw in myself.

Step one is truly understanding your worth.


You are worthy, no matter what. No matter what you've done. No matter what anyone has done to you. No matter what anyone else tells you. No matter what you tell yourself.

Everyone is worthy. 

Anything else is a lie.

Step two is understanding that your past is perfect.


I know this seems like a hard lump for some of you to swallow but please stay with me.

You cannot change your past, no matter how long you argue with it, it will never change.

The only thing that you can change is how you think about it. When I realized the energy I was spending on my past and how it was taking so much away from what I could build in my present and future, the light bulb went out.

Yes. I said out. I turned the light out that I was shining on pieces of my past. Yes, I do continue to turn that light on but less often and when I do turn it on I am starting to see something different. I am starting to see a beautiful young girl trying to find her way in this world.

I see people in that beautiful girl's life who also were hurt and struggling with their own life stories. 

I have taken the power I was giving to other people back for myself. I am using all of that extra power to build a crazy good life for myself and the people in it. I am sharing this work with other beautiful women like myself, that makes my heart full and I believe that makes the heart of Jesus full as well.

Step three is to start sorting through your past life events that cause you pain.


One of the first things I did was to sit down and write my life story, that in of itself was cleansing. Then really start recreating the story, notice how we are laser focused on certain details in the story, completely forgetting other details. Notice how other people may actually tell the same story differently, we all take different pieces away from the exact same situation. 

Here is a process that can be helpful for you:

  1. Write about that event.
  2. Write your current story about that event.
  3. Write down the facts of that event.
  4. Write down the story that you really want to tell yourself about what this particular event means.
  5. Write down what you want to keep from this event, something that is powerful and strengthening.
  6. Write down what you can now let go from this story.
For some of our most painful experiences this may be a process that you will want to do multiple times until your new story is true and your old story has been released.

As I do this work some of what I wrote in the beginning of this post was a recent breakthrough: that God saw more in me than I saw in myself. 

This makes me strong.

This makes me grateful.

This makes overcome.

If you're ready to start re-writing your past life story and taking the massive action of moving into a future where you are all in and in love with life then getting over your past is a perfect place to start!

_______________________________________

My Awaken(TheTrue)You program is for strong, success driven women who want to discover their true self, discover the missing key, find their purpose and then start building a legacy from pure power. I have made it may mission to show you how.

I'd love to offer a free call for you to work out whether or not my program and life changing promise is a fit for you. Either book your call now or send me an email with your availability before your subconscious primitive mind tells you to run and hide.

Please share this message with anyone who you think might benefit from hearing this message and I highly encourage you to get on my mailing list where I send out weekly tips on how to start building love and confidence within yourself.











No comments:

Post a Comment