Christine Bongiovanni-Stiff Coaching

Welcome to my blog page! I am a life coach who has been transforming the lives of women for over 30 years by showing them how to develop self confidence. You can book your free consultation coaching session or go check out my website. I look forward to changing your life, forever!

How To Ask Great Questions


Every morning I ask myself a positive question and I write it down at the top of my time management planner.

When we ask our brain questions it will start looking for answers.

I love how our brain works!

Funny thing though is that we most often tend to ask our brain negative questions.

"Why can't I figure this out?"

"Why can't I lose this weight?"

"Why is my boss so selfish?"

"Will this ever work?"

They all seem like great questions but when we think about taking action to get the results we want in our life these questions aren't going to get us the answers we need.

These sort of questions will send the brain looking for answers to these questions, this is some of the answers mine comes up with:

"Um, hello, because you don't know what you're doing!"

"I can't control myself around food."

"He/she is only looking out for him/herself."

"Of course not!"

These answers do nothing in the way of helping me find a solution to my problem, or yours.

One thing I tell my clients to do is to ask the exact opposite question, allowing your brain to start searching for different answers, answers that can allow you to start solving the problem!

One of the rules I learned when I started the work of self coaching is that the answer "I don't know" just isn't an option, my master coach, Brooke Castillo, won't allow this as an answer to any question.

No matter what.

"I don't know" stops you from moving forward, instead I like to ask myself, and my clients, "If you did know, what would you say or do?"

Doing this allows us to take one step forward, then we can ask "What next?" and answer it.

If you knew the answer to your positive question, what would you do next?


I want to share my favorite question to ask lately.

"What would it be like to be...?" and then I enter an emotion like "self confident".

With this practice I have been watching when I'm coming up with negative thoughts and then I'll ask myself the question.

I'm pretty jazzed with the results this is producing in my life!

Let me know if you try it and if you do, how it's working for you, I'd love to help you start asking great questions!

Send me an email if you have questions about this work and I'll help you move forward!

_______________________________________

My Awaken(TheTrue)You program is for strong, success driven women who want to discover their true self, discover the missing key, find their purpose and then start building a legacy from pure power. I have made it may mission to show you how.

I'd love to offer a free call for you to work out whether or not my program and life changing promise is a fit for you. Either book your call now or send me an email with your availability before your subconscious primitive mind tells you to run and hide.




Please share this message with anyone who you think might benefit from hearing this message and I highly encourage you to get on my mailing list where I send out weekly tips on how to start building love and confidence within yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment