Christine Bongiovanni-Stiff Coaching

Welcome to my blog page! I am a life coach who has been transforming the lives of women for over 30 years by showing them how to develop self confidence. You can book your free consultation coaching session or go check out my website. I look forward to changing your life, forever!

Adopt These 5 Thoughts To Create Your Future Self


Thoughts.

We have around 60 - 80 thousand per day.

Some of them are thoughts we think on the regular.

Thoughts that we think on the regular tend to become our beliefs.

My clients share these thoughts with me daily and it's very hard for them to see how to start changing them, they have become so solid that they belief them to be true and unchangeable.

Thoughts like:

"I'm just not good at creating friendships."

"I am just a procrastinator."

"I'm not a good cook."

"I'm just not coordinated."

"My life is difficult."

These toxic thoughts are one of the first things my clients start working on. As abstract as it may seem, it is crucial work on the journey to achieve what seems impossible.

Our thoughts can either drag us down, keeping us stuck or lift us up while propelling us forward.

The beautiful thing is that you get to decide what thoughts you choose to keep, which ones you want to stop believing as well as which ones you want to start thinking.

If you choose to start thinking some amazingly positive thoughts, over time those thoughts WILL become new beliefs.

You get to chose, I have chosen to change the direction of my thoughts and today I'm sharing some of mine with you.

I welcome you to adopt them as your own or even better, choose some of your own to start thinking.

I am committed to believing that my past life story is fully beautiful.


I am committed to believing that everything happens for me.


I am committed to believing that I am perfectly and beautifully created.


I am committed to believing that I am in control of my destiny.


I am committed to believing that I am fully worthy and capable.


I can't wait to hear what beautiful new thoughts you are choosing to think, what new beliefs you are starting to believe.

If this journey sounds exactly like something you need in your life then I would love to give you the road map to start creating what appears to be impossible. I did it, I am doing it and I am guiding others along their own path of creating their own impossible.

_______________________________________

My Awaken(TheTrue)You program is for strong, success driven women who want to discover their true self, discover the missing key, find their purpose and then start building a legacy from pure power. I have made it may mission to show you how.

I'd love to offer a free call for you to work out whether or not my program and life changing promise is a fit for you. Either book your call now or send me an email with your availability before your subconscious primitive mind tells you to run and hide.

Please share this message with anyone who you think might benefit from hearing this message and I highly encourage you to get on my mailing list where I send out weekly tips on how to start building love and confidence within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment